2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, April 27

Chicken Enchilada Soup

This is one of those soups that I am embarassed to even call a recipe. This is an open cans and dump in the pot kind of meal. But it's handy because you can always keep the ingredients on hand for a last minute meal.
My family loves this soup and I always serve it with some kind of warm bread or biscuit.

Chicken Enchilada Soup



Categories: Poultry, Soups/stews

Serves: 6



Ingredients:

1 can fiesta nacho cheese soup (southwest pepperjack is even better but I can't find it here)

1 can cream of chicken soup

2 2/3 cups milk

1 10 oz can chunk white chicken

1 10 oz can enchilada sauce

1 4 oz can chopped green chiles


Instructions:

In a large saucepan combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies; mix well. Cook until heated through. Garnish with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh Kris, that sounds so yummy. Wonder if I can make this gluten-free? Hmmmm...