2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Tuesday, April 27

Chicken Enchilada Soup

This is one of those soups that I am embarassed to even call a recipe. This is an open cans and dump in the pot kind of meal. But it's handy because you can always keep the ingredients on hand for a last minute meal.
My family loves this soup and I always serve it with some kind of warm bread or biscuit.

Chicken Enchilada Soup



Categories: Poultry, Soups/stews

Serves: 6



Ingredients:

1 can fiesta nacho cheese soup (southwest pepperjack is even better but I can't find it here)

1 can cream of chicken soup

2 2/3 cups milk

1 10 oz can chunk white chicken

1 10 oz can enchilada sauce

1 4 oz can chopped green chiles


Instructions:

In a large saucepan combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chilies; mix well. Cook until heated through. Garnish with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh Kris, that sounds so yummy. Wonder if I can make this gluten-free? Hmmmm...