2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Monday, April 5

Some things that made me smile today

This is probably my very favorite print from Mary Engelbreit. I wish I had one in my kitchen.


I saw this over at Your Homebased Mom today. Look at the jellybeans and peeps in the bottom of the vase.


These are easter cookies, but I think they would be fun for a mother/daughter lunch too, or maybe a bridal shower. What do you think? Bakerella can really do cute right!

This is Carlton Walking Ware. When we lived in England I remember seeing it in a shop and thinking the idea was adorable. Now I wish I would have bought some because it's no longer made and the pieces are very expensive. I like them because the make me smile.

No comments: