2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Monday, January 4

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY


January 4, 2010

Outside my window...little birds flitting in the yard.

I am thinking...of what I need to do this week.

I am thankful for...my family

From the kitchen...baked bread today.


I am wearing...jeans and t-shirt, I need to be more creative.

I am creating...a menu.

I am going...crazy? :)

I am reading...blogs.

I am hoping...for a short, calm month.

I am hearing...listening to Comfort Food on my mp3 player.

Around the house...putting away the Christmas decorations.

One of my favorite things...quiet afternoons.

A few plans for the rest of the week: errands, cleaning the sewing area and some organizing.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
 


To se other Simple Woman Daybook entries go here.

No comments: