2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, January 4

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY


January 4, 2010

Outside my window...little birds flitting in the yard.

I am thinking...of what I need to do this week.

I am thankful for...my family

From the kitchen...baked bread today.


I am wearing...jeans and t-shirt, I need to be more creative.

I am creating...a menu.

I am going...crazy? :)

I am reading...blogs.

I am hoping...for a short, calm month.

I am hearing...listening to Comfort Food on my mp3 player.

Around the house...putting away the Christmas decorations.

One of my favorite things...quiet afternoons.

A few plans for the rest of the week: errands, cleaning the sewing area and some organizing.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
 


To se other Simple Woman Daybook entries go here.

No comments: