2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, January 4

25 Books read in 2009

So I read just 25 books this year. I usually average a book or more a week. But this year I haven't been able to find as much time to read. I will put an asterisk next to the books I would recommend.

The Wedding Dress
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society *
The Mascot *
Kiss by Ted Dekker *
Lock and Key
Home School (thumbs down)
Damaged Angels(about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
Life on Planet Mom
The Runaway Quilt *
Cross Country Quilters *
Round Robin *
Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out *
The Quilter's Apprentice *
In Praise of Stay at Home Moms by Dr Laura *
Sweet Revenge
Faithful Women and Their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper
No Retreat by Anna Rauschning - excellent book on Nazi Germany *
Pocketful of Pinecones (great book for homeschooler on nature studies) *
The Lucky One
The Devil in the Junior League
The Secret Pleasures of Menopause - read with caution
Ticket To Tomorrow
Living With Fred
Gone With the Groom
The Wedding Caper

No comments: