2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Monday, January 4

25 Books read in 2009

So I read just 25 books this year. I usually average a book or more a week. But this year I haven't been able to find as much time to read. I will put an asterisk next to the books I would recommend.

The Wedding Dress
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society *
The Mascot *
Kiss by Ted Dekker *
Lock and Key
Home School (thumbs down)
Damaged Angels(about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
Life on Planet Mom
The Runaway Quilt *
Cross Country Quilters *
Round Robin *
Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out *
The Quilter's Apprentice *
In Praise of Stay at Home Moms by Dr Laura *
Sweet Revenge
Faithful Women and Their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper
No Retreat by Anna Rauschning - excellent book on Nazi Germany *
Pocketful of Pinecones (great book for homeschooler on nature studies) *
The Lucky One
The Devil in the Junior League
The Secret Pleasures of Menopause - read with caution
Ticket To Tomorrow
Living With Fred
Gone With the Groom
The Wedding Caper

No comments: