2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, December 14

Link Love

I am so thankful for Bloglines. It allows me to keep track of many blogs without having to go to each of them when I want to catch up. I've recently bookmarked a few that I thought were worth sharing. So today is like show and tell.

Face Off with a deadly predator

Cranberry Bliss Bars- I actually made this recipe for a church function. I thought they were good.

Christmas Tot Pack- Fun activites to do with your preschooler

Using Moda Turnovers- I've seen these turnover packets at the fabric store. Now I see that they're quilting made for people like me who hate the tedium of cutting...I may have to try them, someday, in my spare time, when I'm 80...

One of the cutest Advent Calendars I've seen in a long time. We made calendars out of cookie sheets for MOPS last year. Maybe I'll have to try something like this for next year.

Single Serving Pie in a Jar- these would make fun gifts.

Beautiful Minds- Okay, everyone needs to watch this. This is about a young artist who happens to be autistic. This would be an encouragement for any parent of a child who is special.

Printable paper dolls

Flower Fairies coloring pages

Signing Savvy- Need to know the sign for something? Just look here, it will give you a video demo of the sign. We access this several times a week at our house.

Well, that's all for now, I need to get back to work. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Julie Roberts said...

Thanks for sharing. I will have to try the cranberry recipe. :)