2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Friday, November 20

A Clean Slate


I went through my old posts and I didn't really like them. Some of them were whiny, some were redundant, and in some posts I had shared things that should have never been put out there in public like it was.

I could have kept some of my recipe and craft posts, but I was in a mood for a fresh start. So I deleted them all. I get in those kind of moods once in awhile. Sometimes when I'm cleaning house I throw out a bunch of stuff I've been saving for a long time. I just decide it's been long enough and clear stuff out. Rarely do I regret it, I like getting rid of clutter in my life. I figure as long as I keep the important things like my husband and kids it's okay.
How about you? Do you ever go through a spell where you just want to clear your life of all the clutter?

No comments: