2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Thursday, January 2

The Books I Read in 2013

I didn't read as many books last year. I've been busy, I've been distracted, I've been tired. For the first time in my life, or at least since I learned to read, I have had to push myself to read. I've not had the joy in reading that I've always had. I'm hoping it passes soon because I miss the escape of a good novel.
Anyway, here is my list of books I read in 2013, I highlighted the ones I really enjoyed;

On What Grounds- Cleo Coyle
Agenda 21- Glen Beck
The Harbinger- Jonathan Cahn
Big Stone Gap- Adriana Trigiani
All She Ever Wanted- Lynn Austin
The Princesses of Iowa- M Molly Macke
Love In A Nutshell- Janet Ivanovich
A Perfect Life- Robin Lee Hatcher
Wonderland Creek- Lynn Austin
All Things New- Lynn Austin
Down Cut Shin Creek; the Pack Horse Librarians of Kentucky- Kathi Appelt
The Wyoming Kid- Debbie Macomber
True Colors- Kristin Hannah
Beloved Stranger- Grace Livingston Hill
Key on the Quilt- Stephanie Grace Whitson
Wedding Night- Sopie Kinsella
Mini Methods of Madness- Rodger and Janie Peterson
The Engine 2 Diet- Rip Esselstyn
The RAVE Diet- Mike Anderson
Buried in a Book- Lucy Arlington
My Beef With Meat- Rip Esselstyn
Students Go Vegan Cookbook- Carole Raymond
The Glass Case- Kristin Hannah
The Baker Creek Vegan Cookbook- Jere and Emilee Gettle
Looking Backward- Joyce Swann
The Weekend Homesteader- Anna Hess
Waking Hours- Lis Wiehl
The Dance- Walsh and Smalley
Rising Darkeness- Lis Wiehl
The Investigators- W E B Griffin
Vanity Fare- Meghan Caldwell
Fatal Tide- Lis Wiehl
Why ADHD Doesn't Matter- Swanberg and Passoe
It Happens Every Spring- Chapman and Palmer
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever- Barbara Robinson
The Beginning- Karen Kingsbury
The Marriage Wish- Dee Henderson
The Greatest Generation- Tom Brokaw
The New Whole Grains Cookbook- Robin Asbell
The Heirloom Life Gardener- Jere Gettle
The New Eat To Live Cookbook- Joel Fuhrman


No comments: