2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Monday, January 27

Linky Love

Every once in awhile I like to post a few links of things I've been reading or doing, today it's time to do that again.

I came upon the Matt Walsh blog a few months ago and I've liked what I read. This specific post is one that all stay at home moms need to read. We don't owe an explanation on why we stay home anymore than a working mom needs to explain her choice to go to work. Right?
http://themattwalshblog.com/2014/01/26/stay-at-home-moms-you-dont-owe-the-world-an-explanation/

The Breathe Jar
I made this since I've been fighting a sinus infection and tried this. It helped, but I still had to go buy antibiotics. I wish I would have tried it sooner. And I used doTERRA oils. :)
http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2014/01/make-your-own-breathe-jar-to-relieve-sinus-congestion.html

I have been a big fan of Sally Clarkson for twenty years or more. She wrote a new book last year and I won one of her giveaways.  The book is called 10 Gifts of Wisdom; What Every Child Must Know Before They Leave Home. I got my book and I think it looks so good I can't wait to read it. It's set up so that it would be great for group study. Maybe I need to find a group. :)
http://www.amazon.com/10-Gifts-Wisdom-Every-Before/dp/0991119703/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

My son got these for Christmas. He had so much fun we bought him an add on set for his birthday. So if you have a boy who likes to create and is interested in tech stuff check out Snap Circuits. He has made a motion detector and an AM radio and is learning about how electricity works.

I came across this recipe for Fire Cider earlier. Since we're in the middle of flu season I thought I would share it. I need to get some ingredients and try it.

No comments: