2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, January 27

Linky Love

Every once in awhile I like to post a few links of things I've been reading or doing, today it's time to do that again.

I came upon the Matt Walsh blog a few months ago and I've liked what I read. This specific post is one that all stay at home moms need to read. We don't owe an explanation on why we stay home anymore than a working mom needs to explain her choice to go to work. Right?
http://themattwalshblog.com/2014/01/26/stay-at-home-moms-you-dont-owe-the-world-an-explanation/

The Breathe Jar
I made this since I've been fighting a sinus infection and tried this. It helped, but I still had to go buy antibiotics. I wish I would have tried it sooner. And I used doTERRA oils. :)
http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2014/01/make-your-own-breathe-jar-to-relieve-sinus-congestion.html

I have been a big fan of Sally Clarkson for twenty years or more. She wrote a new book last year and I won one of her giveaways.  The book is called 10 Gifts of Wisdom; What Every Child Must Know Before They Leave Home. I got my book and I think it looks so good I can't wait to read it. It's set up so that it would be great for group study. Maybe I need to find a group. :)
http://www.amazon.com/10-Gifts-Wisdom-Every-Before/dp/0991119703/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

My son got these for Christmas. He had so much fun we bought him an add on set for his birthday. So if you have a boy who likes to create and is interested in tech stuff check out Snap Circuits. He has made a motion detector and an AM radio and is learning about how electricity works.

I came across this recipe for Fire Cider earlier. Since we're in the middle of flu season I thought I would share it. I need to get some ingredients and try it.

No comments: