2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, December 13

Apologies

I have had a hard time keeping this blog updated on a regular basis. I do appreciate those of you who stop in to read and I am going to try to find time to write more often. I have a headful of things I've been wanting to write about, but amazingly I have been very busy and just do not have the time. And they say stay at home moms just sit around watching soaps and eating bon bons. Sheesh!

Anyway, it has been a busy week in the Tuttle home. The church cantata was last Sunday, Alex had a school concert on Tuesday and Preston has one tomorrow. The Sunday school program is this coming Sunday and if possible I'm hoping to pop over to the local dance groups version of The Nutcracker immediately after. Sometime in the mix hubby and I are hoping to find a babysitter so we can go to see The Hobbit together. This is busy schedule is a bit trying for us homebodies.

I've been shopping and baking and crafting and decorating. Meanwhile poor Alex has been having a hard time sleeping, waking up from nightmares, behavior problems are increasing at school and he just seem all around agitated, nervous and scared. It's been very hard for us as we try to figure out what's going on and how can we help him.

I do hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season and are finding time to reflect on the reason we even have Christmas. I am reminded of the miracle that God could even love us, not to mention the fact that He loved us enough to send His son to die for us. I am trying to keep that the focus of my thoughts as we go through these busy days.

No comments: