2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, December 31

A tribute to Doctor Who

 
Back in the dark ages when we were a newly married couple we were assigned to our first military assignment. We were sent to England for 3 1/2 years. And that is when we fell in love with the doctor. The first doctor we met was Peter Davidson, he is the blonde fellow in the front wearing the long coat. Here he is pictured with some of the doctors who came before him. If you are not familiar with Doctor Who, it is classic science fiction. The Dr is a time lord who has numerous adventures, travels with companions he picks up here and there and also has a few frightening enemies. I found a few pictures online that I wanted to share today.
 


I would love to see them come up with a game like this. ;)
 

The angels are coming. Okay, even if this is cute clip, the angels episodes are scary.
 

 




 
 

Although I enjoy watching all of the doctors, I think David Tennant is my personal favorite.







Maybe my oldest son would get into Christmas more if he had a tree like this one.


 


 
I need to put this on my must try list!
 


 
I could foresee a future Tuttle grandchild having a nursery like this.  

 
Seriously need to find these shoes for my son, maybe the socks to go with them too.
 




HeeHee


Okay, I really love this! 



 
Um, yeah
 
 
Aw, sweet!
 
BBCAmerica is showing a Doctor Who marathon today. What a fun way to end the year! I know in the scheme of life this is frivolous, but I think it's okay to just have a bit of fun once in awhile. Don't you? Allonsy and Happy New Year!


No comments: