2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Sunday, June 4

A Day At the Zoo

This is me with my youngest daughter. We had planned on going to the Henry Doorly Zoo with some of the kids and grandkids but the exits were already backed up on the interstate so we had a change of plans. We turned around and headed to Lincoln for the Children's Zoo.

We had a picnic lunch and spent a couple of hours walking through. It was relaxing and fun to watch the kids excitement.





"Patiently" waiting for the train ride~

1 comment:

Deb said...

Kris,
I just LOVED being able to put a face to your name and blog! I always appreciate when you stop by our blog and leave a comment. It sounds like you've had some fun traveling! Enjoy your summer!