2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Wednesday, November 2

Linky Love!

My life seems to keep me so busy and yet other than keeping up the house and teaching the boys I really haven't been doing anything. School seems to occupy so much more of my time this year. We are getting a lot done, but I feel exhausted by the end of the day. I don't have time to keep up with friends and I have even been too tired to read. Something needs to change.

I did sit down and make a to do list for the week and tried to plan menus. It's hard when you're tired because nothing sounds good at all.

Meanwhile here are a few links I wanted to share:

Fun for the kids- November Lego challenge

A new blog I discovered and am enjoying. Just the colors make me smile! The Red Feedsack
http://theredfeedsack.blogspot.com/


Something on my to-do list- doll dress

One thing that is making my life a bit easier- Time4Learning




No comments: