2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Tuesday, January 5

Final 2015 Reading List

If I liked the book I put an asterisk before it.
1. *The Shape of Mercy- Susan Meissner
2.**The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie- Alan Bradley
3.*Gone With the Wind- Margaret Mitchell
4.***The Nightingale- Kristin Hannah
5. Mr Blandings Builds His Dreamhouse- Eric Hodgins (the movie was so much better)
6. *Truth Stained Lies- Terri Blackstock
7. The Prayer Box- Lisa Wingate
8. Jacob's Way- Gilbert Morris
9. Sisters of the Seashell- Lisa Wingate
10. The Woodcutter- Kate Danley
11. Taken- Dee Henderson
12. Angels Walking- Karen Kingsbury
13. **One Year- Mary McDonough
14.**Evil Obsession, The Anne Cook Story- Helen Yost
15. The Apron Book
16.*Island of the Blue Dolphins- Scott O'Dell
17. *Money Making Mom- Crystal Paine
18. *Agenda 21, Into the Shadows- Glen Beck
19. The Bell Jar- Sylvia Plath (I hated this book!)
20. **The Husband's Secret- Liane Moriarty
21.The Outsiders- S.E. Hinton
22. Christmas Bliss- Mary Kay Andrews
23. **The Man in the High Castle- Philip K Dick
24.**The Auschwitz Escape- Joel Rosenberg
25 I Want It Now- Julie Dawn Cole


No comments: