2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Tuesday, June 16

Happy Birthday Ian!

I'm going to be in big trouble over this because I forgot to post it on my son's birthday. But since he became a middle child a few years ago he should get used to being forgotten. Right? :P

Seriously, I am so very proud of this young man, I just can't tell you how much. He is independent and self sufficient, but more than that he is one of the most compassionate men I know. He is also sometimes brutally honest and I appreciate that(most of the time). He isn't perfect and he still has some growing up to do, don't we all? But I love him very much and can't wait to see what he accomplishes with his life.

Happy Birthday to my baby boy- middle child- practical joker- best son a mom could ask for!

No comments: