2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Tuesday, June 16

Happy Birthday Ian!

I'm going to be in big trouble over this because I forgot to post it on my son's birthday. But since he became a middle child a few years ago he should get used to being forgotten. Right? :P

Seriously, I am so very proud of this young man, I just can't tell you how much. He is independent and self sufficient, but more than that he is one of the most compassionate men I know. He is also sometimes brutally honest and I appreciate that(most of the time). He isn't perfect and he still has some growing up to do, don't we all? But I love him very much and can't wait to see what he accomplishes with his life.

Happy Birthday to my baby boy- middle child- practical joker- best son a mom could ask for!

No comments: