2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Saturday, March 28

Link Love

 I made this coffee from the recipe at Pioneer Woman. Interesting flavor, I made it a second time so guess I liked it okay. :) Crazy Coffee

I found a school cheat sheet for my son to use with his Math. Don't worry, he's not really cheating! 

Easter is coming so maybe it's time to Egg the neighbors with this!

I just finished reading The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate. It was a good read. Now I'm going to have to look for some more of her books. I am slowly making progress on my reading challenge but yes, I'm still behind. ;)

In 2013 I signed up as a Wellness Advocate with dōTERRA. I have really enjoyed using the oils and they just recently updated the look of my online office. Go check it out!!



No comments: