2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Tuesday, November 19

Simple Whole Foods: Crock Pot Surprise

Ingredients:
6-8 carrots
4-6 potatoes
2 cloves garlic
1 pound hamburger
diced onion
salt
pepper
tomato sauce


Slice up 6-8 carrots and put on bottom of crock pot, add 4-6 diced potatoes, 2 cloves of garlic, brown a pound of hamburger with onion and salt and pepper and add on top of potatoes. Then I finish with a can of tomato sauce and a can of water. Cook on high for about 4 hours. This is quick and easy and I make it on Sunday mornings quite a bit. I serve it with homemade bread and it's a hearty meal.

No comments: