2017's Word of the Year

2017 word of the year- Enjoy- I will strive to relax and enjoy life more in 2017. My goal is not to get stressed about little details but to enjoy the things that God has given me, big and small.

Thursday, May 23

A little something that I made this week...

I am a big fan of Ree Drummond. You know who I mean right?

Oh wait, I mean The Pioneer Woman! Ah, now you know who I mean.

I have read her blog since the early days before she was even famous. And I have loved her since the first post I read. But what I really love are her recipes. I don't think I've tried one yet that we didn't like. I mean there was her chicken spaghetti that practically has my guys licking their plates, and those twice baked potatoes that my son-in-law loves, and her iced coffee that I practically lived on last summer. So when I saw her make Strawberry Oatmeal Bars on her tv show I knew I had to try them. They are kind of like those Nutri Grain bars only much better. Oh, and I used homemade jelly, so I'm sure that made them even better. So if you're looking for something to make for your kids for a snack, or want to have something they can just grab for breakfast try these and I think you will not be disappointed.
Go HERE for the recipe

No comments: